working with neyber
For the Police Family
Fair and affordable loans, whatever your needs
Calculate your loan
How much do you want to borrow?
Over how long?
Your representative example
- APR (Fixed) 6.9%
- Monthly repayments £307.36
- Total interest £1,064.96
- Total repayable £11,064.96
6.90% APR Representative based on a loan of £9,000.00, repayable over 4 years at an interest rate of 6.90% PA (fixed). Administrative fees: £0. Monthly payment of £214.23. Total amount payable £10,282.95.
Why choose a Neyber loan?
We partner with Police Mutual to offer a fair and responsible option when you need to borrow money
Quick and easy
See your rate in minutes without harming your credit score
A fair deal
Access four fixed rates from 3.9%. No hidden fees, no surprises
Customer service that cares
5 star 'excellent' rating from hundreds of reviews on Trustpilot
We've lent over £100 million and saved our customers on average £100 per month
Three steps to your loan
Check your eligibility
We keep things transparent, check our lending criteria upfront here
Tailor your loan
Sign up and see how much you could borrow, how long for and what it will cost you without affecting your credit score
Applying is quick and easy, if you have any questions our in-house team are ready to help
Frequently asked questions
To offer one of our loans, we’ll need to get the usual things ticked off. Check out our eligibility criteria below (any variance to these terms will be made available to you at the start of the application journey).
- You are aged 21 or over;
- You have a yearly salary or annual income of at least £13,500 and are able to afford the loan;
- You have had a permanent contract with your current employer for a minimum of 6 months;
- You aren’t currently serving your probation or notice period;
- You are a resident of and currently live in the UK;
- You have a minimum of three years address history in the UK;
- You consent to us accessing your credit profile;
- You do not have any large outstanding defaults;
- You have not been registered as insolvent in the last 6 years;
- You have not entered into an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) / or a debt management programme within the last 6 years;
- You are borrowing for your personal needs and not for business purposes, towards the purchase of a property or speculative investment;
To apply click here.
Neyber is an award-winning financial wellbeing provider that helps UK employees be better with their money. We work with employers to support financial wellbeing in the workplace with access to affordable, salary-deducted loans, a range of savings and investment products and access to financial education.
To find out more about our story click here.